Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting Zendic Plus Website.
This website is operated by Zendic Plus and its affiliates (we collectively refer to ourselves as “Zendic Plus”, “we”, “us”, “our” in this terms & Conditions). By accessing the Zendic Plus website (the “Website”), you are indicating your acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time in its discretion. Your use of this Website after such changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes.
Restrictions on Use
All material included on this Website, and any other Website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Zendic Plus, such as text, graphics, logos, images, photographs, audio clips, videos, digital downloads, data compilations and software (the “Content”), is the property of Zendic Plus, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors and is protected international copyright laws. Modification or use of the Content except as expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions violates Zendic Plus’s intellectual property rights.
The Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Zendic Plus, except that:
- You may download, print, distribute and use pages from the Website for your own informational, non-commercial purposes, but not for commercial use or general distribution such as on your blog, website, or any other social networking sites.
- You may link to this Website provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that Zendic Plus has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked websites.
Users of the Website must not:
- Monitor, gather or copy any Content on this Website by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind.
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text or page layout).
- Engage in any activities through or in connection with this Website that seek to attempt to harm minors or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive or that violate any right of any third party.
- Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Zendic Plus server.
- Attempt to use the Website for any purposes other than those intended by Zendic Plus, as determined by Zendic Plus in its sole discretion.
- Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to this Website or the proper operation of this Website. You also agree that, in using this Website, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
The Content and the functionality of the Website may be updated or changed at any time without prior notice. In addition, if Zendic Plus becomes aware that you are copying, modifying or distributing the Content of the Website other than for the permitted uses of the Website, Zendic Plus reserves the right to revoke your right to these permitted uses.
Zendic Plus cannot guarantee that the Website or its content is error free and Zendic Plus makes no representations about the technical accuracy or functionality of the Website or that the Content is accurate, error free or up to date.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UP TO DATE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION OR THAT THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND WE MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT US, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Zendic Plus, any of its affiliates, directors, officers and employees, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Website or the operation of the Website or failure of the Website to operate. In no event shall Zendic Plus be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if Zendic Plus has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from this Website. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Your acceptance of this limitation of liability is an essential term of this agreement and the parties acknowledge that Zendic Plus would not grant access to the Website without your agreement to this term.
You should assume that everything you see or read on the Website is proprietary information protected by copyright or trademark unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms & Conditions or with the written permission of Zendic Plus. Nothing posted on this Website grants a license to any Zendic Plus trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property rights, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise.
Third Party Trademarks
Trademarks displayed on this Website not owned by Zendic Plus are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with Zendic Plus. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any third party trademarks without the written permission of such third party that may own the trademarks. Your use of the trademarks, or any other Content on the Website, except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, is strictly prohibited. We ask that you respect these rights.
This Website may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to, Zendic Plus. Zendic Plus does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites.
Zendic Plus makes no representation that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the Singapore. Access to this site from countries or territories where such access is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Website outside the Singapore do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Plеаѕе contact Zendic Plus if уоu hаvе аnу questions оr comments аbоut thiѕ Terms & Conditions to EMAIL or use the contact form in Contact Us page.